Five planes for sale under $100k each

Tribal 172?

IMG_1437.jpg

Looks a lot like

632b1509f14c586edf0dcd175a3d8829.jpg

That takes out many of the premium airframes, new 206 vs U206 for example, PA18s, skywagons etc.

No it does not. A nice supercub has probably been rebuilt several times, for instance, from the frame up. Many older aircraft are decent but many are not . It's also true that many air craft mechs. , etc. who are asked to prebuy one are not well qualified to do so. I've bought three 1946 aircraft that were absolutely better than new, rebuilt by excellent people. Amazing workmanship! One must be cautious. I Was burned on a 195 years ago and became very careful.

No it does not. A nice supercub has probably been rebuilt several times, for instance, from the frame up. Many older aircraft are decent but many are not . It's also true that many air craft mechs. , etc. who are asked to prebuy one are not well qualified to do so. I've bought three 1946 aircraft that were absolutely better than new, rebuilt by excellent people. Amazing workmanship! One must be cautious. I Was burned on a 195 years ago and became very careful.

But all those aircraft were built far enough ago to get the Denny's Sr. discount.

Getting burn doesn't have anything to do with age, I've seen planes built in the 2000s which were best to chit too, age and quality or condition have little to do with another, it's all the user and the mx

Back