Five Planes for Sale Each week

Blog? It looks just like an advertisement for 5 airplanes for sale. I am confused.
How much to advertise my airplane on your website?

Well they don't pay for it, so I just call it a blog. We choose five a week that make high quality listings.

And honestly, we haven't started planning for individual people to advertise yet on the website. We are focusing on building relationships and advertising brokers' inventories. What that means is that I haven't picked a price for individuals yet!

What are you selling?

If it's Lou, it might be his special brand of snake oil.

rofl! No, he can usually be found in N25MV, one of those over powered plastic chute draggers

Yep that's at the top of my list but my current lifestyle dictates that this particular one is well beyond my price range.

Do you have one of those video ads for a Grumman Tiger where the Sanford and Sun theme might be more appropriate background music?

I don't need all those fancy TVs, Radios, and DVD players and whatnot that this one has.
Just give me a 6 pack and a wing leveler so I can drink my coffee and I'm good.

Do you have one of those video ads for a Grumman Tiger where the Sanford and Sun theme might be more appropriate background music?

I don't need all those fancy TVs, Radios, and DVD players and whatnot that this one has.
Just give me a 6 pack and a wing leveler so I can drink my coffee and I'm good.

This is the best that I can do for you. If you mute the Tiger video and play the theme song you'll be good to go.

Well they don't pay for it, so I just call it a blog. We choose five a week that make high quality listings.
And honestly, we haven't started planning for individual people to advertise yet on the website. We are focusing on building relationships and advertising brokers' inventories. What that means is that I haven't picked a price for individuals yet!
What are you selling?
So if you are advertising other people's property for free, you are getting gypped. :)
I have a very well equipped Cherokee for sale where the contract fell through. If you feel like posting her for free :D, let me know.

Do you have a link to a listing on trade-a-plane or controller or something?

They didn't bother listing it? That's crazy. Send me a message. We can work the details out.

Back