Five multi-engine airplanes for sale

C310Q I flew at an FBO was a pig. Took my ME-CFI in one.

does that single yoke in the Beech bother anyone else? It just looks odd to me.

does that single yoke in the Beech bother anyone else? It just looks odd to me.

The "throw over yoke" was very common in older Beechcraft. It's not difficult to change it to a dual yoke.

Looks like a lot of Garmin glass for an $80k airplane. No times for the engines so would guess they may be close to TBO or already on condition.

Last edited:
The "throw over yoke" was very common in older Beechcraft. It's not difficult to change it to a dual yoke.

Looks like a lot of Garmin glass for an $80k airplane. No times for the engines so would guess they may be close to TBO or already on condition.

Ad says 1600/ea

Ad says 1600/ea

I didn't see that in the Engine description section, just prop times in the section below it. Must have missed it if it was somewhere else in the advert. Can't confirm as I can't get into it this morning (plane sold, ad removed perhaps?).

Regardless, if that model still has the IO-470-L engines they will be either 1500 hr or 1700 hr TBO, depending on engine serial number. If its been upgraded to IO-520s they are most likely 1700 hr TBO as well, and if it has a pair of those Colemill 300 hp IO-550s it wouldn't be selling for this price. :D

Last edited:
Well based on what is costs to do a panel upgrade, even if those engines are needing a OH after a couple years of flying, presuming you know how to find a good deal on a overhaul, still seems like a good buy. Think I'd sooner OH a engine then redo a panel.

I didn't see that in the Engine description section, just prop times in the section below it. Must have missed it if it was somewhere else in the advert. Can't confirm as I can't get into it this morning (plane sold, ad removed perhaps?).

Regardless, if that model still has the IO-470-L engines they will be either 1500 hr or 1700 hr TBO, depending on engine serial number. If its been upgraded to IO-520s they are most likely 1700 hr TBO as well, and if it has a pair of those Colemill 300 hp IO-550s it wouldn't be selling for this price. :D

well that's going to be a 60k-70k expenditure soon.?

Well based on what is costs to do a panel upgrade, even if those engines are needing a OH after a couple years of flying, presuming you know how to find a good deal on a overhaul, still seems like a good buy. Think I'd sooner OH a engine then redo a panel.

I think this is a good strategy, particularly for a light twin these days for reasons noted below.

well that's going to be a 60k-70k expenditure soon.?

Perhaps. However, if the engines have been flown properly they could easily have a couple hundred hours or more left for a person flying the plane for their own personal use.

After that its become cheaper, in a lot of cases, to buy an older airframe with good 1/4 to 1/2 time engines, swap them out to your better equipped airframe, sell your engine cores, the extra props, the avionics and rest of the airframe for parts. This seems particularly the case for a lot of light twins where the transaction prices since the 2008/09 financial crisis have collapsed such that one can buy perfectly good, flyable but basic airplanes for not much more than the value of the engines.

Back