Five floatplanes for sale

Lol, oh I already spent my floatplane budget :)

That little 8F seems like a nice little bird! Low time engine and all, I'd probably try to hit him at 28k and see where it goes.

"
CANADIAN FRESH WATER, PRICE REDUCED, EDO 1400 FLOATS, ECONOMICAL, BURNS 5 GPH., NEW MAGS AND EXHAUST,
ALL METAL AIRCRAFT WITH FLAPS, CRUISE 85 MPH AT 2400 RPM, 20 USG FUEL, Location: Ont.
Ref. #7584
EDO 1400 FLOATS
ECONOMICAL, BURNS 5 GPH.
NEW MAGS AND EXHAUST
ALL METAL AIRCRAFT WITH FLAPS
CRUISE 85 MPH AT 2400 RPM
20 USG Fuel
GROSS WEIGHT, WHEELS 1400 LBS, FLOATS 1470 LBS
EMPTY WEIGHT, WHEELS 850 LBS, FLOATS 1040 LBS
Next annual June 7/14
Shoulder harnesses

NOTES FROM OWNER / PILOT;
It is a straight flyer and in very nice condition. I purchased it seven years ago from Vancouver island and flew it home. At that time it had a newly overhauled engine and fresh paint. As well I had the floats painted with the proper float paint. The carb was over hauled, also new mags, wires and exhaust.There is a small dent on the leading edge. Otherwise the condition is very good. There are electrics and she is a good starter. For 85 hp I would say the performance is good and indicated is about 85 mph at 2400 rpm. The aircraft is all metal and there are flaps.. There is a small dent on the leading edge. Otherwise the condition is very good .
Airframe
Engine(s)
132 Hrs, C-90-12F with Electrics & Starter

http://www.controller.com/listings/...7911/1948-luscombe-8f?dlr=1&pcid=1202065&if=1

Just got to import, or get a Canadian cert and maybe go that route,

Back