First Time Passenger as Navigator

Is that after they did the deed? Smiles going there..... :D

Handsome couple, like the paint on your bird. Glad y'all had fun! :yesnod:

I wish it was mine! I rented the plane from Chandler Air Service at KCHD in the Phoenix Metro Area. It was a very nice plane. I just switched FBO's that I rent from recently. I am flying the Arhcer III's now. These planes are MUCH nicer than the 1978 172's I was flying previously.

Right now I have five kids at home. Once they get moved out of the house, I think I would like to get something like the plane I flew today.

I already have 9 brothers and sisters. I think my parents are done.

Think that's what my Dad thought after 5 boys. Boom! Guess who is pregnant again! Girl this time, 21 years my junior. :D

Think that's what my Dad thought after 5 boys. Boom! Guess who is pregnant again! Girl this time, 21 years my junior. :D

My dad took some drastic (ok, it's not that drastic) surgical measures to ensure they were done at 10. The funny part is that he did it without my mom's consent. She was rather upset because she wanted 12. She is over it now though. That was 12 years ago. I am the oldest. My younger brother is 16 years old.

Last edited:
Azpilot you and I need to partner in a Cherokee 6.

I have looked at lots of those. That would be an awesome plane to get.

A plane purchase is not something I'll be doing any time soon. We are in the middle of buying a house. We'll see how the finances stabilize after my mortgage payment goes up $700 / month.

My instructor pulled some similar moves on me. I am 35 and he was in his mid 40's. I just don't think it would be possible for me to get turned around in the practice area. There are so many landmarks in the Phoenix area. We're basically in a giant 100 mile wide basin. Visibility is typically over 50 miles.

Similar thing happened to me. We were on a dual cc approaching Chattanooga. ATC was vectoring us all over hither and yon. After about ten minutes of this my CFI says, "Which way to the Airport?", which we couldn't see clearly. I looked around and pointed to 10 o'clock. She asked how I could be sure. I pointed to Hamilton Place Mall and told her where the airport was relative to it. She had no I lived there for 5 years.

A plane purchase is not something I'll be doing any time soon. We are in the middle of buying a house. We'll see how the finances stabilize after my mortgage payment goes up $700 / month.

I fully understand

I fully understand.

Back