First rule for taking FAA medicals.

Familiarize yourselves with the aeromedical standards for your conditions and meds and know HOW to conform with the pilot medical requirements. Don't make your AME think for you. Nobody cares about your interests more than you.

It is far easier for you to never go to the doctor no matter how bad off you are that is what the FAA is encouraging.

:rolleyes:

If you have a good primary care doc. Go to them before,the Ame,and make sure you can pass .Also discuss what he is recording in your medical records,that could come back to harm you.

It is far easier for you to never go to the doctor no matter how bad off you are that is what the FAA is encouraging.

:rolleyes:
Not necessarily.....'cuz if you don't report your issues, the FAA will still burn you if you wreck.

Exhibit A: just look up the medical history on the guy who rolled the King Air into the FSI building at ICT.

If you have a good primary care doc. Go to them before,the Ame,and make sure you can pass .Also discuss what he is recording in your medical records,that could come back to harm you.

You can do all the tests yourself too.

Minus the **** strip, I do a a couple checks on myself before I go in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back