Finished up Night Training, and Cloud Ahoy

MDeitch1976

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
MattCanFly
Last night, I just had to complete my takeoffs and Landings at night with my instructor. I already had completed the cross country. Initially I kept turning early for final, initially. Finally, I then started dialing them in. Kind of funny after doing so well for my three landings on my cross country.

I decided to try out cloud ahoy last night. I was not sure it logged anything, until I got home and it processed the information. You can even see the leg in which an Avanti entered the pattern as I was turning X Wind for 14 Montgomery.

Enjoy!

http://www.cloudahoy.com/cgi-bin/fltShare.cgi?share=1ewP7UVq5o4dzhgB9kq1sL

Last edited:
Cloudahoy is really pretty awesome. The author is super responsive in email also and interested in any suggestions on improvement. I try to always use it these days.

Cloudahoy is really pretty awesome. The author is super responsive in email also and interested in any suggestions on improvement. I try to always use it these days.

I really like the cockpit view. Especially since I can not bring any friends yet. People get to see a glimpse of what it is like taking a trip around the pattern. And, my next/last solo cross country.

Nice job. The pattern looks really consistant.

Thank you.
My new instructor has me focusing a lot more on stick and rudder, and minimizing time viewing in the cockpit even more then I am used to. It really helps. Realizing now that I am able to capture a lot of information in a quick glance in the cockpit.

Glad to know you're still progressing.

Yes Jay,

I gave up the Sport License, going straight for the private. I just need to knock out 1.2 Instrument, and 2.4 cross country (solo). Then I will do a few hours instruction to prepare for the checkride. So close, I can taste it. Just need to replenish a little funds to make it to the end.

Yes Jay,

I gave up the Sport License, going straight for the private. I just need to knock out 1.2 Instrument, and 2.4 cross country (solo). Then I will do a few hours instruction to prepare for the checkride. So close, I can taste it. Just need to replenish a little funds to make it to the end.

I know that taste:D

Back