Finished King IR course today

I am working through mine King videos. I hope to be ready for written by last week of March.
How long did it take you?
When are you doing your written?

:D:DHow much you asking for it?

I am working through mine King videos. I hope to be ready for written by last week of March.
How long did it take you?
When are you doing your written?

I have been studying off and on for a few months. I was going to take my written in a couple of weeks but I'll do it a few weeks after. Tax season is interfering with my fun. Will be working on Shepard Air first.

Since I am fairly new minted PPL, what are you buying/taking from Shepherd. Is it a test prep Cd or online?

Thanks

Since I am fairly new minted PPL, what are you buying/taking from Shepherd. Is it a test prep Cd or online?

Thanks

It's online. Basically, it appears it focuses you to pass the test. More or less by memorizing. I used King to get explanations, and am reading Gardners book to fill in the details. Shepard will be for going through the questions. It's $40 and works easily on my ipad.

I bought the Sporty's one from a friend; I love aviation, but talk about snoozeville.

I bought the Sporty's one from a friend; I love aviation, but talk about snoozeville.

I think most of these courses are snoozeville. Listening to Gleim in car when I drive - cannot stand the endless advertisements for their products.

Back