Find an Ugly Instructor

kind of like the study i heard about on paul harvey a while ago. government funded, found out that half of married people were men. It didnt say what the other half were.

tonycondon said:
kind of like the study i heard about on paul harvey a while ago. government funded, found out that half of married people were men. It didnt say what the other half were.

Well, for a while here in California, that study might have not been so... silly. :)

Did anyone else notice the fact that they haven't find any images that would distract women in the same way?

tonycondon said:

It'll take another study to find that out - more Gov't funding

tonycondon said:
Or the study that shows that 40% of the people that call into work sick do so on either Monday or Friday

My relationship with my ex girlfriend pretty much already told me everything I needed to know about pretty women and impaired decision making ability.

How could I have been so stupid?? Oh yeah:)

gprellwitz said:
Did anyone else notice the fact that they haven't find any images that would distract women in the same way?
Sure they have ... it's a "SALE" sign!

Back