Financial Report

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
I don't understand the 'average monthly operating costs' box on the homepage. Maybe its my lack of cpa understanding or the terms used, anyway, it shows the monthly costs for each item poa buys, and the total monthly costs.

But what does "monthly contributions" (it started at 12 then 15 and today 18$) mean? Is that the amount POA has received from members? or something else?
thks.

It's how short per month we are in the expenses involved in operating POA.

Actually monthly contributions is how much, per month, PoA is getting from the extras you've seen in the News section. If it's a $12 item, that's a $1 per month that is added to the monthly contribution total.

The shortage would be the difference in the two numbers.

bbchien said:
It's how short per month we are in the expenses involved in operating POA.

That seems easy enough.
(Maybe you could use the red font for that number, that always gets attention!)

Well, I'm trying to be SOMEWHAT subtle about it... ;)

Brian Austin said:
Actually monthly contributions is how much, per month, PoA is getting from the extras you've seen in the News section. If it's a $12 item, that's a $1 per month that is added to the monthly contribution total.

The shortage would be the difference in the two numbers.

Or, as one of my favorite R&R song lyrics put it:

"I didn't know where the money went, nor if it was well spent, but I figure if you want good friends they're gonna cost you."

Ed Guthrie said:
Or, as one of my favorite R&R song lyrics put it:

"I didn't know where the money went, nor if it was well spent, but I figure if you want good friends they're gonna cost you."
Tell me about it. The checks I've been writing lately... :D :goofy:

Brian Austin said:
Tell me about it. The checks I've been writing lately... :D :goofy:
That reminds me...the bank called about those checks...

:eek: :eek:

:rofl:

Greebo said:
Well, I'm trying to be SOMEWHAT subtle about it... ;)

Don't bother. We want POA to succeed. If it is going to be financially unsound, it will be at risk of folding and that is not what the members want, imo.

Let people know, get the word out. It is not wrong to ask for payment for a service in any case. I want POA to succeed. Subtle, Schmubtle!

EVERYONE, MAKE A SMALL DONATION TO POA TODAY PLEASE!

Back