Finally!

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
I walked out of my apartment this morning and it was...COOL!
68 F right now, high of 89 today, Thank God for Cold Fronts! Dew point is down to 64 so that should keep the humidity at normal levels. Lately the grass has been growing like crazy and it hasnt been because of rain!

I hear ya, Tony and Missa! I feel like Delaware is under attack by mother nature! Luckily our hangar door faces the right direction to get a breeze going through.

I know what you mean Tony!!! Finally this morning I walked outside without a puff of hot, sticky air slamming into me. Just in time for me to fly to Wisconsin this afternoon for a family reunion. Looks like it may be even cooler there :)

have fun man, one of my students is doing a solo cross country through Ottumwa today, he finally got a good weather day and is going to knock out all his solo XC today.

I wore a jacket today!!
68F and rain, it was wonderfull!!

Well except for the WX radio going off at 4am to warn me of an approaching strong thunderstorm!

This WC has been following me for a couple of weeks. I was in San Diego when it started, then in Las Vegas when it got there. By the time I got home to Chicago it had hit the midwest. Although I have to admit 95 in Chciago was a nice change formt he 120F I had experienced in Vegas. It took a day or too before I got tired of the 95F with 90% humidity.

Missa said:
I can't wait till that front makes it to PA... ugh!

No doubt. I'm looking forward to this evening's thunderstorms... while being very afraid that they'll just make the humidity worse.

Somebody, take my weather! Please!

Expecting 100 again today, as it has been for several weeks, high humidity. No rain for weeks. Water restrictions in place. I hope that storm in the Caribbean heads our way. We need the rain.

Frank Browne said:
If we could get a 68 degree rain here, I'd be running naked through the back yard!
ookay... now I'm a lot more ambivalent about a cold front than I was just a few seconds ago . . . :eek:!!!!

:)

Back