Finally... Back in the air!

denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
Logbook says it was 3 months to the day. Good lord. I may not have synced the iPad so there may be one flight in Feb, but I don't think so.

We had a battery problem in the late season cold weather and ended up replacing the battery that was only 2 years old. Also thankfully were able to effect some repairs on a brittle battery box.

Life (and death) got in the schedule and shoved everything else out. Including the airplane.

1.1 of mostly crash and dash in the 182. Threw in a couple of 40 flaps no power "why the heck are we starting this so high... Oh, THAT's why!" approaches.

Airplane still flies like an airplane. No surprises.

Also went over to the boonies and circled the "new" house. Nope, darn... The driveway just isn't quite long enough. :)

Didn't even look to see how ugly Instrument Currency looks. That'll be next... Would've at least tuned the stuff in and flew it VFR but the 35 Localizer is OTS at APA.

No biggie. Plenty of work to do to get back on that bike.

Just felt good to be back at the airport. Slower than usual checklist, slow pre-flight, just soaking it in...

Now deciding if I go load yet another load of crap into the Yukon. Might as well... Plus tomorrow is trash day. Should chuck some more stuff from the basement...

So Nick's official welcoming fly-in was cancelled, right? When we doing that "for reals"? :)

P.S. I'm *only* 380 some (maybe more) posts behind on PoA! LOL. What a Spring...

Oh... Yeah... Night currency... Will do that soon too. Just figured I'd be better off with daylight for now. Ha...

My logbook will run my life and plan my flights for me here for a month or so... Which is just fine by me!

Back