Finally 300

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Finally, Pass the 300 hr mark. :D. I kept counting up the hours to this mark. It was a good flight KGED to KUKT. Bummpy as hell and windy to boot 330 @16 G to 20 somethng var 240 to 340 but genrally only about 30* off rwy 29. Regardless a beautiful day to fly and fun to watch the hawks soaring.

I was flying Gary's cherokee and I told him to shake my hand he said why I said I'm now an open pilot on your policy:D. He responded by saying awesome but still please don't bend any metal ROLMAO.

Oddly I immediatly thought of Bob Bruneau's 300 hour post. What a great guy he was. I still miss him.

Anyway flyon fly safe!!

Awesome congrats!! Almost there myself. I'm sitting at 275 right now.

Finally, Pass the 300 hr mark. :D

Congrats! I'm pretty sure I'll break 400 this year. Looking forward to that post.

Not looking forward to the logbook cleanup necessary prior to the Instrument rating if I can still swing that this year when the airplane bills from Feb/Mar/Apr are all in... :)

Congrats!

You know, now you're making me curious about what my 300th hour was. Have to check the logbook tonight...

Congratulations! Mine was also on a memorable flight, PHN-ATW-PHN in '03, my first loggable time in a 177RG and also my longest single leg to date.

Congratulations! I just hit my 600th hour. You know, we have the makings of some plane names here. The Adam 300? :)

My 300th hour was an instrument training flight:
9/29/2008 N8838J PA-28-180 KLNK KSTJ KLNK "stj loc bc 17, ils 35, vor 17, vor dme 35, holds, dme arcs, lnk ils 17"

I suspect I'll fly more hours this year than I have in years previous. A good feeling indeed.

Congrats Adam.

With graduation looming for me I hope to put more hours on this year than in the past two. I might even hit 1000 total by year's end. I am just 80 short right now.

I suspect I'll fly more hours this year than I have in years previous. A good feeling indeed.

Definitely. I'm wondering if last year was my high year at 500 or so. Although I'm tracking to not be too far behind this year...

Thanks everyone. It is a good feeling. Here to lots and lots of safe hours for everyone this year.

Back