Film Crew Volunteer Meeting Friday night

H

hawknips

Hello all,

As you all may know I and one other crew member will be at Gaston's this year filming the event. I have asked people if they would like to help in any way. I have received a tremendous amount of support with this project and the weekend and would like to say thank you so much to everybody that has contacted me so far.

I would like to propose an open door meeting for anyone that would like to Volunteer there time, piloting skills, or ideas. We can meet in my Cabin (#76) maybe after dinner maybe at 8pm. Or any time that works well with you all.

Thanks and let me know if the location and time works.

-Will

yeah...it's Y'all (welcome to the south, Will!)

Do you know what the plural of Y'all is?

All yall!

I'll be there!

Oh right! I got it now. Y'all can attend then? And depending on how many of Y'alls are showing up I will have some adult Beverages I am sure. Also this is very informal. I just wanted to see if there was anybody ells that would like to help in some why. I figured I would have some things to do by then and if you want to take them on you can. Will be looking for camera ships to do air to air shots.

See Y'All soon.
-Will

I'd be willing to help out. Sounds like it could be some fun.

Will there be adult beverages??

That depends if my case of wine and I show up... we DID say that Friday is wine night...

I'm interested in helping out, especially if we want to do any in-air filming.

Great thanks everybody. It sounds like I will have tons of help. You guys are the best.

-Will

I'd like to help with air-to-air filming, but I'd have to jettison the canopy doors to do it....;)

Now we know where the Friday night party will be. :yes: :D

yeah...it's Y'all (welcome to the south, Will!)

Do you know what the plural of Y'all is?

All yall!
Don't forget the possessive forms:

Y'all's and all y'all's.

:D

Oh right! I got it now. Y'all can attend then? And depending on how many of Y'alls are showing up I will have some adult Beverages I am sure. Also this is very informal. I just wanted to see if there was anybody ells that would like to help in some why. I figured I would have some things to do by then and if you want to take them on you can. Will be looking for camera ships to do air to air shots.

See Y'All soon.
-Will

L-19 birddog here....ample space in rear seat and both windows open. Questionable pilot skill, however....:rolleyes:

Well if we don't have Friday night wine night we can still have Friday night Whine night :cheerswine::cheerswine:

That reminds me of a plaque I got for my mom's kitchen:

"Wine a bit, you'll feel better" :cheerswine: :cheerswine: :cheerswine:

Back