FBO at St. Louis Downtown

EvilEagle

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
EvilEagle
Anyone have experience with either of the FBO's at the downtown St. Louis airport? I've got to park the plane there for a bit next week and was wondering if anyone had good/bad/other experiences with either.

Thanks!

I've been to Ideal Aviation but it's been a couple years. It's a friendly Mom and Pop style FBO and I would recommend it.

The neighborhood where the airport is located isn't the best so there are not many (any?) desirable places to stay close by.

I've been to Ideal Aviation but it's been a couple years. It's a friendly Mom and Pop style FBO and I would recommend it.

The neighborhood where the airport is located isn't the best so there are not many (any?) desirable places to stay close by.

I beg your pardon, There's PTs right down the road, you can stay in a booth there, they've even got a van that will pick you up, drop you off and take you around to the other PTs as well as Roxy's in Brooklyn Ill....

I beg your pardon, There's PTs right down the road, you can stay in a booth there, they've even got a van that will pick you up, drop you off and take you around to the other PTs as well as Roxy's in Brooklyn Ill....
PT's Showclub? (Careful clicking the link! Not NSFW, but suggestive!) I know EdFred hasn't been there! :)

Back