Favre is Gone

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
As a follow up to the Favre is back thread: http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30784&

I offer this.

Brett Favre is indicating that he may be retiring, according to a series of tweets from Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. The legendary quarterback has made a yearly habit of delaying his decision to return to football until the very last moment, but this year appears to be different, if Zulgad's sources are correct.
According to the tweets, "Brett Favre began telling Vikings officials last night he will NOT return for a 20th season." Another said that "Favre is expected to issue a press release later today." The quarterback's ankle injury may be one reason that Favre is reluctant to play this year.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/03/brett-favre-retiring-qb-r_n_668754.html

He's here, no he's not, yes he is now, blah, blah, blah blah, BLAH!

LOL, and what makes you believe this one is for real, Scott?

BTW I have a nice bridge in NYC for sale...Cheap!

I was in Hattisburg, MS the other day and the FBO owner that says he knows him personally, bet me his business that Favre would be playing this year. Says Farve lives 15 miles southwest of the airport and the FBO hangars the agents Baron.
Sounds like trying to drive up the price to me, not that I really care.
Dave

Nah he's waffling so he doesn't have to be in training camp. He'll be wearing purple :vomit: by the second preseason game...

Nah he's waffling so he doesn't have to be in training camp. He'll be wearing purple :vomit: by the second preseason game...
Purple, like Tinkie Winkie? :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• tinkywpurse%5B1%5D.jpg
    tinkywpurse%5B1%5D.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 141
Sounds like Tinkie Winkie is back in Minnesota. Reports on our local news saying that a few fellow Viking players flew down to MS to talk to TW about returning, flew back with him and he was scheduled for a physical today.

Sounds like Tinkie Winkie is back in Minnesota. Reports on our local news saying that a few fellow Viking players flew down to MS to talk to TW about returning, flew back with him and he was scheduled for a physical today.
According to the local talking heads he arrived at my home base (KFCM) and some fans who learned he was coming managed to bolix up the automobile traffic near the airport trying to see him (that's not hard to do, the road along the north side of the airport is under construction and traffic is always a mess there these days).

Back