Farmington, NM

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
i think I may be looking to spend the night in Farmington, NM or that general area on Tuesday Aug 13. Anyone in the area?

I'm not in the area but if you have time it is well worth the drive out to Ship Rock on the small roads. Also, the Three Rivers Brewery is pretty good and right downtown.

We're in Taos, visited Angel's hangar today and saw his used chute hanging on the wall. He told his hangar-mate (my partner in the L-2) that the little emer chutes in the gliders slow your fall slightly, but not enough to prevent some pretty hard bumps when you hit the ground.

We're in Taos, visited Angel's hangar today and saw his used chute hanging on the wall. He told his hangar-mate (my partner in the L-2) that the little emer chutes in the gliders slow your fall slightly, but not enough to prevent some pretty hard bumps when you hit the ground.

There are better options but glider pilots mostly refuse to embrace them.

I'm not in the area but if you have time it is well worth the drive out to Ship Rock on the small roads. Also, the Three Rivers Brewery is pretty good and right downtown.

thanks, not much extra time this time. maybe after Labor Day on the way back after returning the glider.

Wayne - Taos is the wrong direction. Would be nice to see you. I'm planning on spending Wed. night with Bement so at least I'll see one of the old guys :)

FBO vending machines snacks with free bottled water was our fare last week passing through KFMN. Good low level view of the city as I gained 100 feet in the first mile; Density altitude.

FBO vending machines snacks with free bottled water was our fare last week passing through KFMN. Good low level view of the city as I gained 100 feet in the first mile; Density altitude.

LOL - aol.com???

Back