Fargo Airshow 2009

B2Soar

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
B2Soar
Anybody going to this Aug 22nd or 23rd? www.fargoairshow.com I hope to fly in and park at the Fargo Jet Center which is at the North end of the field. The show is near the South end and they will shuttle you down to it. I was there in 2007. Great show!:yesnod:

Rick

Anybody going to this Aug 22nd or 23rd? www.fargoairshow.com I hope to fly in and park at the Fargo Jet Center which is at the North end of the field. The show is near the South end and they will shuttle you down to it. I was there in 2007. Great show!:yesnod:

Rick

Rick, your link doesn't work and I can't find any such event on the Fly-in calendar either.

Lance,

Sorry I did not catch the missing w. The link works alot better without it. Which day are you thinking of going? Would be fun to meet up with you and/or Todd and/or Ron at the Jet Center.

Rick

Lance,

Sorry I did not catch the missing w. The link works alot better without it. Which day are you thinking of going? Would be fun to meet up with you and/or Todd and/or Ron at the Jet Center.

Rick

I'm not certain I'm coming but I'm checking into the possibilities.

-lance

www.fargoairsho.com The forecast for this tomorrow (Aug 22nd) looks great. Sunday should be good too. Think I will try for 22nd. Need to get in before 11am TFR begins.

Rick

Ended up going to this show today(23rd). Great show. Patty Wagstaff showed me just what Diana needs to perfect her hammerhead turns. A 300 Extra! She is amazing! Very nice tailslides also. It all looked like the champion that she is. John Mohr did some very nice hammerhead turns also but his were 300' AGL at the top with his stock 220 hp Stearman. I would rather have been riding with John-only to limit damage to my body. Both were just amazing in the air. Anybody else get there?

Rick

Back