Famous Movie One-Liners

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I'm gonna get me a bottle of tequila and find me one of them Keno girls that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and just kinda kick back.

Careful Ryan, things in there don't react well to bullets.
"Yeah, like me"

Another great line from that movie:
"I'm a politician which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies I'm stealing their lollipops"

And for some obscure reason this one stuck as well:
"I would like to have seen Montana"

"The FAA asked me to rewrite the Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge."
I am surprised a certain someone hasn't mentioned "Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones."

Or "It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now to give it the perfect ending was a bit of the old Ludwig van."

"Why Yeager, you old bastard. Don't just stand there like some lonesome god-damn mouse-**** sheepherder. Get your ass over here and have a drink."

"Oh, now-people don't say that about you as far as you know."

"Last time I saw a hat like that it came with a free bowl of soup...oh, it looks good on YOU though."

I am surprised a certain someone hasn't mentioned "Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones."

Or "It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now to give it the perfect ending was a bit of the old Ludwig van."
Real horror Show!

"Because it's a pilotless vehicle, the Air Force is full of pilots...I mean, no one wants to be replaced by a machine."

Life moves pretty fast; if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"I tried calling but they didn't have a listing for Mr. Wonderful" "What spelling did you use?"

"Here's an uncashed check for $70,000." "Keep it"

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, my Jimmy could land it."

How many times do I have to tell you, please don't shoot at the thermal nuclear weapons

"I almost numchucked you, you don't even realize"

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...Oswald was a f*g"

It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose.

Also love from the same movie,

Excuse me, but are you about a size 14

"You are not even human f**king beings - you are nothing but unorganized, grabasstic pieces of amphibian sh*t.

You guys playing cards?

You should not drink...and bake.
Arnold in Raw Deal

Almost too many to mention from Bring it on:

We're not talking about cheating! We're talking about winning!

You're a cheer-tator Torrance.

Don't play stupid. We're better at it than you.

People say it was my ego that broke her leg but really it was just the angle at which she struck the ground.

Eurotrip: Here's an interesting fact...You kissed your sister!

Pulp Fiction: Do they speak English in What? Say what again!

"They could be miles off course...That's impossible, they're on instruments."
sxXtzD1.gif

Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything!

You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?

Every man dies. Not every man really lives.

In the face of overwhelming odds, I'm left with only one option, I'm gonna have to science the **** out of this.

Back