Famous Movie One-Liners

I'm the best god damned pilot you'll ever meet!
Hah! I've flown with you twice, you've crashed half the time!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

Never feel sorry for a man who owns a plane.

I don't need a damn computer to tell me how to land an aircraft.

Finger on throat means death!

Nauga,
and a metaphor

That's when you know you've found someone special. When you can just shut the f@#k up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

Pulp Fiction...ton of great lines :D

With all due respect sir, I believe this is gonna be our finest hour.

Um, yeah, we were just looking at those numbers... (Or something to that effect)

I feel I was denied critical need-to-know information.

I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before.

What I mean by that, sir, is if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile from Adolf Hitler... with a clean line of sight... Pack your bags, fellas. War's over. Amen.

Hey Walt, can you keep it down? I'm having trouble hearing the artillery.

Oh, no. Now not only do we have to worry about all the Charms you've eaten, but now Brad's just ****ed off God.

Yeah, yeah, you should quote me on it, you know what, you should definitely quote me on it, this whole thing comes down to pu**y! Look, if you take the Republican Guard and comp their asses for a week in Vegas, no fu**ing war!

"That had bad news written all over it."

Nauga,
lowbrow

"We've got Armadillo's in our trousers. It's really quite frightening."

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

The circuits that cannot be cut are cut automatically in response to a terrorist incident. You asked for miracles, Theo, I give you the F.B.I.

"Losers TRY. Winners go home and f--- the prom queen."
"My fiancé WAS the prom queen."

-Connery/Cage in The Rock

Connery had a real attention-getter in "Family Business". Not sure it's fit to post here.

Back