Fairings wheels

@meglin - I continue to send prayers to you and the Ukrainian people! My father-in-law is in Kramatorsk. Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Sorry, friends, I had to spend a week in the emergency surgery hospital. We were located in the corridor. It wasn't easy. But the infusion of someone else's blood helped a lot, and now I'm almost fine.

The package with the wooden propeller arrived safely to my friend in the USA. Curious customs officers tore off the end cap from the case and were too lazy to fix it with tape. But the propeller arrived without damage, although for quite a long time - 3 weeks. Most of the time is waiting in the US Postal Service.

You won't believe it, but instead of another propeller, the customer received one package. The propeller was missing. We had to put out a BOLO and they found it. How a huge propeller can be lost is a question for the US mail.
Another set of wheel fairings for Cessna was ordered. There are two options: either to pack all three fairings in a big box, or to form two parcels, so it is easier and more compact.

Back