FAA Third Class Medical question for Dr. Bruce

F

Future Pilot

So I have a question for the future when I plan to get a 3rd class medical, right now I take Celexa (planning to go off of it) for anxiety, if I put down the "yes" for the mental disorders due to anxiety, what would I have to take from my doctor? A note saying it won't affect my flying? Also for the surgeries part, I had a surgery when I was young for a bladder infection (haven't had any problems since), do I check the "Admission to hospital" and the "Other illness, disability, sergery, etc" checkboxes, or just the admission to hospital one? Would I have to try to get the records of that surgery from long ago if I were to take the exam? Thanks for the reply, any one else can reply if you know what to do.

You may want to call him asap. You may have an uphill battle.

As @EminiTrader said, you're better off contacting the good doctor direct via the contact form in his website. http://www.aeromedicaldoc.com/how-to-start.html

He doesn't come by here too often, and posting anonymous, while perfectly okay, prevents him from privately responding to you. But we have heard of him responding promptly to his site form when he is able.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back