FAA Response Time

nab101eg

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
IWRBF
A couple of months ago, I had my medical exam for 3rd class cert. I was 100% truthful with all questions, etc. Over 10 years ago, I had a non-flying related accident and had a closed head injury. Not surprisingly, the FAA required me to furnish medical records and get current eye and hearing exams as well as a current neurological exam. All were favorable and I have sent all the requested info to the FAA. I know this is a tough question, but can anyone give me an idea of how long I should expect to wait before I get a response from them? Thanks

They are answering correspondence today from February ~10th.

This is crazy. Can't your AME make a call and intervene?
The most potent thing you can do is get a letter from an employer or show (if you are an entrepreneur) that you have lead your enterprise to success. At ten years, this is now about life performance.

We can do the same thing with a $3,000 Neuropsych skills evaluation, but I'm amazed that your AME let this sit and sit and sit and sit.....

Heh. Reminds me of my own good times.... Funny that "nobody" around my airport is using that AME anymore.

Listen to Dr. Bruce. And best wishes ... Hope to see more piloting posts from you here!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back