FAA Medical

bahama flier

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
bahama flier
It has been 10 weeks since my medical papers went to the FAA. my dr called to see what the hold up was, he was advised, paperwork was in order the just haven't got around to processing it, maybe two more weeks. typical government workers, paperwork on their desk is just job security. they just don't get it...

After many operations, recovery, and wanting to get my life back, my life is on there desk, my family vacations, all my struggles to get back my life, and it sits on a government workers desk until the feel like processing it.

And the FAA cannot understand why pilots dislike them so much. I can understand it.

I assume you have the reference numbers for your paperwork. Call every 3 days and ask about the status.

I see our improvement in turn around time for not allowing the docs to call on third class has gone out the window.

<sigh> I'm glad I don't have to go through this process for another year, but between the drones and the student pilot changes I have a feeling this year is gonna be VERY busy for the FAA....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back