F.S. Aircraft Air Filters

gismo

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iGismo
A good friend is selling a bunch of Donaldson air filters and I offered to cross post his list here. They are all NIB although some have been sitting on the shelf for quite a while. He's still working through the list and I think he's generally looking for something well shy of what you can buy the same filters for from a discount distributor like Aircraft Spruce.

Here's a link to Donaldson's application data:
http://www.donaldson.com/en/aircraft/support/datalibrary/048554.pdf

If you're interested I can put you in touch with Peter. BTW, anyone who needs one for a Tomahawk might get a good deal on a quantity buy as Peter has a big pile of those.

I have the following paper filters available. Most of them are Donaldson. They are all New old stock or surplus. They are all in the original factory box.
I'm sorry in advance as I have no way to easily look up and verify appropriate part numbers for all the different models of aircraft. Donaldson may have an on line look up unless your ships airbox as been changed.

Also, at this price, I expect many of these to go very fast so please do not be disappointed if the filter you need is sold out. These are sold on a first come first serve basis. I will try and remove the filters that have been sold when I receive payment. but this will be a few day lag. Good Luck.

No returns so please make sure you have the correct Part Number

Part Number

202831 qty 4

P10-6590 qty 1
P10-7172 qty 1
P10-7188 qty 1
P10-7210 qty 1
P12-0494 qty 20+ These fit tomahawk, and possibly Aeronica,aviat, m10, 152, 150. and several variants of the cub and similar. Please cross reference with your aircraft for correct application.
P13-1364 qty 2
P13-6739 qty 1

AM103435IA qty 4

Last edited:
Back