Expect some slowdown for a little while

I'm running some maintenance.
Ahh ok that is why I think I was getting database errors. I thought it might just be me so I wanted to see if anyone else had the problem. I have been having some DNS issues but they are wholly unrelated to anything with the site. Nothing short of a board to the head of an IT person will fix the DNS problem that we are all having at my location.

Nah that was me. Running some table repairs and optimizations, then rebooted everything.

Hoping that helps some of the issues, tho I am ... doubtful...

jeez i was completely lost for 10 minutes, i had no idea what to do!

hmmm thats funny i am posting here but in another window if i try to go to the homepage it still says database error. i think i got in through a link

hmmm thats funny i am posting here but in another window if i try to go to the homepage it still says database error. i think i got in through a link

in your other window: ctrl-f5

Could be that you had a session cookie lingering in the failing window that was triggering a bad response, and that when the session cookie expired after 20 mins, the problem went with it...

Don't do that!

074.gif

But now...

073.gif

Is it Easter yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

I saw the same thing and I tried to punch out... but I was pinned forward and couldn't reach the ejection handles... :D

Back