enroute Hangar avail - 10C

alindsay

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Allan
Just a note to let everyone know I have an empty Hangar avail at 10C if you need a layover to/from OSH. There is also a fuel special all week at 10C.

The Hangar is G8 and in the row with the 2 old fuel trucks. The door is open and feel free to get your plane out of the weather.

I'm 30 mins away but can help with transportation too, just give me a call. 815 382-0261 cell

Hope everyone has fun at OSH. I might get up there next weekend but would be driving.

Safe travels,

Allan

We stopped in for Fuel at 10C on Wednesday afternoon prior to continuing our journey up to OSH. We arrived when the field would be closed at OSH and the good folks at 10C let us borrow their courtesy vehicle and drive in to town for a late lunch / early dinner. The fuel was inexpensive and the whole setup very nice!

I'm not affiliated with these folks, but I tell you they did a great job and very hospitable. I'll plan on stopping by there next year as well.

Thanks!

We stopped in for Fuel at 10C on Wednesday afternoon prior to continuing our journey up to OSH. We arrived when the field would be closed at OSH and the good folks at 10C let us borrow their courtesy vehicle and drive in to town for a late lunch / early dinner. The fuel was inexpensive and the whole setup very nice!

I'm not affiliated with these folks, but I tell you they did a great job and very hospitable. I'll plan on stopping by there next year as well.

Thanks!
I am based there and I will let them know of your comments. They are good people and try to do the best for the tenants.

BTW did you like the slogan on the side of the crew car?

"Learn to Fly $50........Learn to land $4500"

:D:D:D

Back