End of June ConUS Challenge Update (VERY LATE)

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Sorry I'm so late with this, I've been busy the last few weeks. But this is a great update!

June was a great month. Our 3rd highest number of claims were posted in June!!

Here's some stuff to chew on: Delware is the first state to be 100% claimed, as of June 10th, thanks to Bill Cloughley! YES!!! There are a few states that ain't far behind, either. No big surprise, but Michigan is really close, only 3 airports remain in Michigan to be claimed: M86 (Walle Field), 40C (Watervliet Municipal), KACB (Antrim County). If anyone is headed that way, please, claim those airports! Once those three are claimed, I'm gonna run some numbers and figure out exactly what percentage of the 225 airports were claimed by Barb, because she's been a hell of a trooper!

RHODE ISLAND ONLY HAS 3 AIRPORTS LEFT FOR 100%
If you are headed towards KOQU, KSFZ, or 08R anytime soon, please, please claim the airport!!

JUNE TOP CLAIMERS
1. Barb Miller with 36 claims
2. Peter Yee with 29 claims
3. C. Edward Irvin with 14 claims

Class B airports claimed: 21/34. Class B left to claim: KBOS, KBWI, KCLT, KCVG, KEWR, KIAH, KJFK, KMCO, KMEM, KORD, KPIT, KSEA, KTPA.

I'm actually surprised the Newark and Seattle are unclaimed, to be honest!

States with the most claims by number:
1. Michigan (222 / 98.7%) #1 Claimer: Barb Miller
2. California (206 / 81.7%) #1 Claimer:
3. Texas (71 / 18.5%) #1 Claimer:
4. Indiana (67 / 65%) #1 Claimer:
5. Washington (67 / 53.2%) #1 Claimer:

States with the most claims by percentage:
x. Delaware (100%)
1. Michigan (98.7%)
2. California (81.7%)
3. Maryland (65.7%)
4. Indiana (65%)
5. Georgia (60.6%)

Last edited:
In the states with the most claims by number, I'm curious what percentage of total airports those numbers are and who got the most claims within those states.

In the states with the most claims by number, I'm curious what percentage of total airports those numbers are and who got the most claims within those states.

I can figure that out...one sec. Ok - some of its updated. Gotta find a way to determine the top claimer per state.

Last edited:
That's great news. I'm heading out tomorrow to grab a few. Unfortunately my destination of Moontown was already claimed by a lady in a blue Citabria.;)

I'm heading out tomorrow to grab a few. Unfortunately my destination of Moontown was already claimed by a lady in a blue Citabria.;)
I wonder who that could be??? :D If you see Rickey (the local A&P), tell him "Hi!" for me. :)

Back