Embark

Sebastian Scherer

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Basti
I always wished that there was an easy, centralized way to detect and reduce flight risks. I finally got fed up and started to research this, and worked with a team to build the tool that I always wanted: Embark, the risk-reducing pre-flight planning tool.

The feedback from early users has been really positive and we are encouraging feedback to further improve the tool. Embark has useful features that I haven’t been able to find in other GA tools, allowing you to:
- Save time by optimizing for risk factors on cross country routes to avoid endless replanning cycles as weather, SUA, and TFRs change.
-Automatically mitigate risks by suggesting alternate routes with “AI” based on your custom preferences. Factors include TFRs, large bodies of water, special use airspace (Including Prohibited, Restricted, and MOAs), AIRMETs/SIGMETs for convective weather, icing, turbulence, Class B/C/D airspace, and multiple altitudes to optimize performance around mountainous terrain.
-Clearly highlight risk factors that otherwise might be missed

I invite you all to please try out the beta here:

https://embarkflight.com

You can give us feedback on the embark website (preferred) or here. Looking forward to hearing what you like and how it could be even better!

Thanks!

Attachments

• embark-in-a-nutshell.gif
    embark-in-a-nutshell.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
I just wanted to update everybody that we don't want cost to be a barrier so we've decided to make Embark free for everyone.

Looks pretty slick. Thanks.

Back