Embarassment

Graueradler

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Graueradler
A distinguished flyer stopped at our airport yesterday in a Cirrus and with two dogs. The airport was closed for the holiday but one of the commissioners (who is also a pilot and a plane owner) was there and called out the manager to fuel the plane. The name was on the plane and they both talked to the pilot, who signed our visitors book, but the name meant nothing to either of them. After all, just who is Patty Wagstaff?

you're kidding right?

Patty stopped by our airport and Agatha's flight instructor thought she was really cute and helped her push her Extra 300 with "Patty Wagstaff" written under the canopy into a hanger for the night. It wasn't until two days later that he found out the the cute blonde was Patty Wagstaff (she had just dyed her hair).

This is the same instructor who ran out of gas one mile from the end of the runway at 11:00 at night, flipped a 172 into a field upside down with both his kids in the plane (he was under a court order not to leave North Carolina with the kids - he was returning from Charleston, SC) and hobbled away with minor injuries to both kids and a black eye.

Not the brightest bulb at the airport.:D

Goodgriefgollygeewhiz! :dunno:

I wonder if they had heard of Oshkosh? Sun-n-Fun? Nawww... probably not.

Patty stopped by our airport and Agatha's flight instructor thought she was really cute and helped her push her Extra 300 with "Patty Wagstaff" written under the canopy into a hanger for the night. It wasn't until two days later that he found out the the cute blonde was Patty Wagstaff (she had just dyed her hair).

This is the same instructor who ran out of gas one mile from the end of the runway at 11:00 at night, flipped a 172 into a field upside down with both his kids in the plane (he was under a court order not to leave North Carolina with the kids - he was returning from Charleston, SC) and hobbled away with minor injuries to both kids and a black eye.

Not the brightest bulb at the airport.:D

Yep that sounds like L#&&!E.

Fantasy time-

Patty Wagstaff and Danica Patrick.

Dead and gone to heaven!

Maybe for you Spike. Patty is my father's age. And Danica needs some cosmetic work.

personally, i think that both Patty and Danica's "hotness" is overblown by the fact that they excel at activities that are dominated by men.

Age... a relative thing.

Girls are nice, but women.... divine!

I am impressed by Patti Wagstaff, don't get me wrong, but HOT? Nope, not buying that one.

Attractive? Sort of. She's no Avril Lavigne.

I am impressed by Patti Wagstaff, don't get me wrong, but HOT? Nope, not buying that one.

Attractive? Sort of. She's no Avril Lavigne.
I've met Patty in person. I can tell you that she is hot, but not as hot as my wife of course...:yes:

I've met Patty in person. I can tell you that she is hot, but not as hot as my wife of course...:yes:

I had to wonder if Agatha was cleaning her gun and glanced at your monitor while you typed that post.:D

Maybe for you Spike. Patty is my father's age. And Danica needs some cosmetic work.
Uh, Ed, I've seen a picture of YOU, buddy ... pots, kettles, goose, gander. ;) :D :D

(and that right there is why you'll NEVER see me say someone needs to be prettier. Or smarter. Got no room to talk, I don't!! :eek:)

Uh, Ed, I've seen a picture of YOU, buddy ... pots, kettles, goose, gander. ;) :D :D

(and that right there is why you'll NEVER see me say someone needs to be prettier. Or smarter. Got no room to talk, I don't!! :eek:)

You think I need breast implants?

You're a weird guy, Tom.

I had a Navy buddy who said a good looking woman is just a light switch away.:D

Danica looks good, but if I wanted someone with the body of a 12 year old boy, I'd become a Catholic priest.

Which circle does Dante have reserved for me with that comment?

Danica looks good, but if I wanted someone with the body of a 12 year old boy, I'd become a Catholic priest.

Which circle does Dante have reserved for me with that comment?
Ed, I think by now you have MOST of the circles sewn up anyway.

You think I need breast implants?
You're a weird guy, Tom.
Heheheheh... the image that's now in my head is really pretty funny, Ed! Heheheheheheheheheh....

and, yeah, you wouldn't be the first to think me a weird guy. :dunno:

Back