Elite IFR Premium software 8.6 for sale

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
I recently purchased the correct software for my elite sim. This software is what I bought and Elite didn't want it back ( they told me to sell it on eBay). Includes key, disk and manual. It sells for $499 at Pilot Mall. I purchased it about a month ago. The description is below. Offers?

=========================

ELITE v8.6 is the most advanced IFR simulator available for the personal computer. Beautifully rendered, high-resolution instrument panels and precise aerodynamic flight modeling provide unparalleled detail for a superior training experience. Shoot virtually any IFR approach in the U.S. & Canada with the included navigational databases. From beginning instrument student to professional ATP, ELITE Premium v8.6 gives you an environment in which to learn, practice, and maintain your instrument flying skills.

Premium v8.6 includes these aircraft:
Cessna 172R
Cessna 182S
Cessna 182RG
Piper Archer III
Piper Arrow IV
Mooney M20J
Beech Bonanza A36
Socata TB20
Socata TB10
Piper Seneca III
Beech Baron 58
King Air B200 *** King-Air Quadrant Required***
GNS-430 GPS (equipped with fully functional COM/NAV1)
Entire United States and Canadian navigational database
US GenView Visual Database
Adjustable view instrument panel
Downloadable METAR reports and real-time weather
High-resolution, accurately detailed instrument panels
Switchable ADF/RMI and DG/HSI
Advanced Dynamic Weather Modeling
Trimble 2000 Approach Plus GPS
Apollo GX Series GPS
International GPS database
Moving Map display
Fully modifiable NAV Data
Hot Plates approach chart viewer
Multi-monitor capability (instructor station)
Bendix King Silver Crown and Silver Crown Plus Avionics
King EFS-40 (EHSI-EADI)
Instructor instrument covers

Garmin 430-GPS
ELITE GNS 430 WAAS Control Module Required to Operate GNS-430 WAAS on screen display

This package offers all the bells and whistles for which ELITE is known worldwide, and the new GNS 430 WAAS control module. Designed in conjunction with Reality-XP, now you can learn, practice and brush up your GNS 430 skills in your own home without those tiring videos, boring training books and you don't have to pull your airplane out of the hangar; thus saving fuel, time and money.

Bendix King EFS 40 EFIS
Designed to meet the demands of today's complex flight environment, the Bendix/King EFS 40 takes you into the future of cockpit design utilizing the ED 461 and ED 462 display modules for EHSI (electronic horizontal situation indicator) and EADI (electronic attitude direction indicator) respectively.

MAP Page "Spot Weather"
Now get the total picture, instantly! Quickly view current weather conditions at the aircraft's present position AND important flight data on ELITE's MAP Page at the same time. Presented with easy-to-read "station model" symbology, the spot weather feature gives you instant access to current visibility, pressure, air temperature, and winds at a glance. (Spot weather is a hit with instructor's utilizing ELITE's dynamic WX capabilities!)

Enhanced INOP Instrument Presentation
Partial panel work has never been more realistic! The Instrument INOP feature allows you to place a virtual instrument cover on a selected instrument or instruments. he covers are similar in appearance to the familiar rubber suction cup covers used for partial panel practice in traditional instrument training. The covers can be used independent of, or in conjunction with, specific malfunctions as desired.

TB-10 & TB 20 Aircraft
The anticipated Socata piston high resolution aircraft are here. No longer will you have to use the 640 resolution, with the new re-designed 1024 high resolution instrument panels.

Arrow IV Aircraft
The Arrow IV has been redesigned with high resolution in mind.

Cessna 182RG Aircraft
The 182 is here with retracting gear. One of the most popular high performance single engine aircraft is now part of the Elite fleet

Bendix/King Silver Crown Plus™ Avionics
This new Bendix/King radio stack offers the latest in convenience and advanced features. The NAV/COMs alone have integrated elapsed timers, CDI/OBS, and the ability to store a myriad of frequencies! The Silver Crown Plus™ is a new stack for a new generation.

NAV Data
New Jeppesen US Navigation update.

Elite Simulation Solutions

Runs on any PC? Or the Elite Sim system only?

Loaded on my ASUS PC. There are minimum requirements, but they are no big deal. I also have saitek rudder pedals I was about to post. I bought Elite components, basically used stuff from Elite to create a BATD. So this software was redundant.

PM me with an offer. Would be willing to give a fair deal since I don't need it.

Back