EDN TFR

Captain

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
First Officer
Looking at my foreflight I saw something weird today. A small TFR over EDN vor "surface and above" for aerial work or something. Plus the for compass rose wasn't depicted for some reason. You guys see that or know anything about it? Just curious...

Looking at my foreflight I saw something weird today. A small TFR over EDN vor "surface and above" for aerial work or something. Plus the for compass rose wasn't depicted for some reason. You guys see that or know anything about it? Just curious...

Enterprise air show / fly-in. Not very big. Just a small community thing.

Doesn't it strike you as odd it's 'surface and above' for a little fly in? Maybe I misread it...

Doesn't it strike you as odd it's 'surface and above' for a little fly in? Maybe I misread it...

I didn't see anything on a TFR for the airport. The NOTAM I read said the aerodrome is closed to transient aircraft today. It would be odd just to say 'surface and above' though. Generally its a 5 mile arc from the surface to 16,000. They probably didnt have anyone with experience in scheduling a TFR. Like I said its just a little small town fly in with some T-6s, CJ-6s and an L-39. I lived in Enterprise for 4 yrs not including flight school.

Foreflight isn't showing a TFR over EDN :confused:

Foreflight isn't showing a TFR over EDN :confused:

It was. Little red circle with the details box when I tapped it. I'm eating sushi now. I'll check again when I get back to the hotel.

Back