Editing a post

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
I'm sure plenty of people here have used the "edit" feature on AOPA's Forums.....editing a post is very simple on AOPA's board setup.

Instead of clicking edit and being directed to another page to edit your post, a box pops up in the thread and allows you to edit your post with 4 buttons that allow you to save, delete, etc, etc. Can this be a feature to look into? ...maybe at the next upgrade?

Comments/suggestions? It is nice to have a window pop up that allows you to still view the acutal thread (scroll up/down) while editing your post.

Thanks so much,
Jason

Did a little digging around and found out that this feature is actually already enabled. It must be new with 3.5.1 or later since I jumped us from 3.5.0 to 3.5.3.

Force a full reload of this page by hitting CTRL-F5 and then try editing your own post. It should work then. :)

Greebo said:
Did a little digging around and found out that this feature is actually already enabled. It must be new with 3.5.1 or later since I jumped us from 3.5.0 to 3.5.3.

Force a full reload of this page by hitting CTRL-F5 and then try editing your own post. It should work then. :)

Perfect! Thanks so much, Chuck!

Jason

Back