Rosie.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Rosie3.jpg
    Rosie3.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Rosie2.jpg
    Rosie2.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 75
The attached images give me no indication if this a "Bull" or "Bear" market :dunno:

Cheers,

-Andrew

The attached images give me no indication if this a "Bull" or "Bear" market :dunno:

Cheers,

-Andrew

No, it would be a 'bull' market. Think about it for a second....

See.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, it would be a 'bull' market. Think about it for a second....

See.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Took me a second Ed, but I got it. Yep. You are eveal! LOL!

But no comments on the booming Bush economy from the peanut gallery?

LOL Anthony, I could say something about the "stinky" Bush economy.

But, alas the visuals are haunting me.

The rumors of the death of our economy due to the recent sub-prime lender's difficulties are slightly exagerated. :rofl:

I was talking to my Dad about all this subprime loan and loan default stuff, and how it might drag down the economy, and he remembers a big similar scare in the 60's, and it didn't end us all.

Cycles, he says, everything had cycles.

Cycles, he says, everything had cycles.

Very true Bill. I am kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop because we've been in this upswing for quite some time and this cycle is certainly mature. Just not happening yet, which is good!

Very true Bill. I am kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop because we've been in this upswing for quite some time and this cycle is certainly mature. Just not happening yet, which is good!

I with you. Things are walking a tight line now; credit has to be shored up because people are relying on the market value of their primary residence AND their retirement investments to help them into the transition from the work force to retirement.

If credit goes south, the stock market will get hit hard, as will people who have heavily diversified portfolios that play in the mortgage bond market.

Just my $0.02. I think that March 1 was just a taste of the action.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Back