Eastern Pa. Poker Run

Bob Kutzler

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
flyingbk
Hi all,:smile:
We at the Lehigh Valley Flying Club (KABE) and EAA Chapter 70 (N43) are co-hosting a Poker Run on Saturday June 27, 2009, raindate of Sunday 28th.
Fly to any of the designated airports and pick up a playing card. If you miss an airport, missing cards can be picked at the terminu N43. You can buy more than one hand at $15 each to increase your odds of winning from a wide array of prizes.
If you cannot fly-in you are welcomed to drive to N43 and buy hands. Guaranteed good food and fellowship along with the awarding of prizes. For full details, information, rules and a weather go/nogo visit our website at 'lvfc.org', or contact 'pokerrun@lvfc.org'.
Hope to see you there, and if you make it make sure yoy say hi to me.
Looking for clear skies,
Bob

Bob I hope you get the run in. You got washed out twice already! Sounds like a good time.

Bob I hope you get the run in. You got washed out twice already! Sounds like a good time.

Thanks Adam,
As of now, Saturday is looking like the nicest day of the weekend.
It was frustrating having to postpone it. So hopefully, it will happen this weekend.
Looking for clear skies,
Bob

Yeah Bob FINALLY some decent Wx this weekend. Hope its a huge success. Unfortunatly can't take the rental in to the last field.

Back