East Central Florida training?

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
anyone know of a good fbo or instructor in east central florida? my student who just soloed the 150 last night at green castle will be moving down for an internship at NASA in a few weeks. shed like to continue working on her private while there.

anyone know of a good fbo or instructor in east central florida? my student who just soloed the 150 last night at green castle will be moving down for an internship at NASA in a few weeks. shed like to continue working on her private while there.
ATP? Their in Daytona!

:D

Lots and lots of good instructors. Does she know where she's going to live yet? Does she have a plane or will she need to rent?

Ken, i think that shes going to be in Cocoa Beach area. she will need to rent. has been flying 150s but can transition to something else if needed.

If she's in N. Brevard county, Merrit Island is pretty central ( C0I ) and Atlas is a CPC... http://www.atlasaviationinc.com/ . If She wanders up to Titusville/Port St. John, be carefull with Debenair at TiCo ( Space Coast Reg. TIX ) they're cheap, but I had some bad experiences with their a/c...

HTH,
Dave

i think shes going to go with Atlas. Liked what she saw on the web and lives close by. will be a nice transition from a 70's vintage 150 to a 2004 172. Know any of the instructors there? would be nice to brief the next guy.

will be a nice transition from a 70's vintage 150 to a 2004 172.

It sure is! I completed a similar transition about a year and a half ago...now I'm spoiled flying the 2003-2007 C172SP's at the school I currently fly out of. That G1000 sure is a nice system though.

Best of luck to your student on the rest of her training.

i think shes going to go with Atlas. Liked what she saw on the web and lives close by. will be a nice transition from a 70's vintage 150 to a 2004 172. Know any of the instructors there? would be nice to brief the next guy.

Sorry, can't help you there... I moved to N.GA a few years back... When I lived there I did most of my flying with the Patrick AFB club before it went Tango Uniform...

Back