easily create 3d stereoscopic pics from wing view video

exncsurfer

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
exncsurfer
I had done this before with photos, taking two slightly different angle pics and making a side by side 3d, but just recently realized that wing view video frames are perfect for this.

Just take two slightly different time frame grabs and place them side by side, you have to be able to cross your eyes to view the 3d, example swiped from a Swayne video:
upload_2016-10-31_11-22-41.png

disclaimer, I am not responsible for eye muscle damage from you attempting to view this! technique, get a good distance back from the monitor, cross your eyes slightly and you'll see the two images blend into 3, get it where they all match in size it should look like 3 images with the middle one being 3d.

video link I grabbed these frames from

If you put the frames in the wrong order the 3d effect will be reverse, just switch right/left to fix that.

actually that's pretty wacky but it worked. now that I've done it once, I don't feel like I ever need to do that again!

actually that's pretty wacky but it worked. now that I've done it once, I don't feel like I ever need to do that again!
slide your chair back and it doesn't strain the eyes as much.

The program "Stereo Photo Maker" helps greatly in making these 3D photos, and will save them in either "cross eye' or "parallel view" or both formats.

cherokee3d_zpsdrroqt7j.jpg

top "cross eye"
bottom "parallel view"

Back