Eagle, CO

If you take your plane there, eastern Utah has some wonderful backcountry flying that is doable almost all year. Too warm for me in the summer, but fall and winter are great, spring can have mud.

I was in 10th from 1994-97 at Carson, and 01-03 in Germany.
Congrats on the house purchase and good luck with the future airplane purchase. Great looking view! FYI, we were at Carson at the same time. I was with 4th ID and 3rd ACR from 94-97.

Ed come down to the airport on the north side, that's where local GA is. We're building a biplane in the former HAATS hangar and a group of us are there most Saturdays, burgers on the second Saturday. You can talk to locals and someone may have space in their hangar to add you in.

Ed come down to the airport on the north side, that's where local GA is. We're building a biplane in the former HAATS hangar and a group of us are there most Saturdays, burgers on the second Saturday. You can talk to locals and someone may have space in their hangar to add you in.
Awesome, will do!! What time is a good time to show up?

Awesome, will do!! What time is a good time to show up?
Most Saturdays between 10:30 and 3:30. Getting in the gate will require one of us to know you're there so ping me when you'll be there so we can get you in.

Most Saturdays between 10:30 and 3:30. Getting in the gate will require one of us to know you're there so ping me when you'll be there so we can get you in.

This Saturday would probably work well for me.

Back