E6B

signu127

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Sig-Nu
Just got a new E6B and have a question. It has a clock and has 3 options. ZULU, HOME & LOCAL...it displays all 3 at the same time one on top of the other. First being ZULU, directly underneath HOME and at the bottom of the display screen LOCAL....my question is, what is the difference between HOME and LOCAL?

thanks

Do you ever travel outside your home time zone into a different local time zone?

sorry...i just realized I can change the local and home...when I set Zulu time it set the other two to the same time...my local time. I didn't realized I could go and change the local time to something different.

sorry...i just realized I can change the local and home...when I set Zulu time it set the other two to the same time...my local time. I didn't realized I could go and change the local time to something different.

You got it! That way you'll always know what time it is in Zulu, and at home, no matter where you are locally. :)

You need more long XCs. :) :) :)

Who cares about Zulu????
The people and machines who create METARs and TAFs, among others.

Back