Dumbest thing you have done and lived to tell about it

And I never got huffy..thats in your mind..I just stated facts.....

Like that only liars see lies?

That's not fact, it's not only in my mind, and it's quite defensive.

All it takes to see through BS like yours is even the slightest bit of bit of critical thinking. Almost every post is a yarn intended to one-up someone.

I'm dumfounded that you would claim I should believe everything you say just because you claim never to lie. Are you truly serious about that? Do you really think I'm THAT stupid?

You will hear I am on some very heavy drugs. I never really get to my point, my mind just can not think but I am really trying.

I never heard back from this man but you should hear what they did to me next.

But I am sure no one will believe that either......Like I said I do not tell lies. I might have lied in years past but I found the Lord and changed my ways. I am very happy today.

Its kinda drawn out for I am not an attorney and was trying my best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9T0xYGCyFI

Like that only liars see lies?

That's not fact, it's not only in my mind, and it's quite defensive.

All it takes to see through BS like yours is even the slightest bit of bit of critical thinking. Almost every post is a yarn intended to one-up someone.

I'm dumfounded that you would claim I should believe everything you say just because you claim never to lie. Are you truly serious about that? Do you really think I'm THAT stupid?

I knew I would not hear from you again..Made you eat your words...

I think one of the dumbest things I've done is read this whole thread in one sitting, so I definitely have to follow up with a story at least:

Last summer I took a friend's family up for an aerial tour of LA, except if you know anything about LA, it gets quite toasty in the summer. Especially in Van Nuys where it was easily 100 degrees+ on the tarmac. We took off without incident (full plane), and I showed them Hollywood, and we flew over LAX on the miniroute, up to Malibu again and back to Van Nuys, and by then the wind had shifted to a pretty strong crosswind. Add the large quantity of fuel and the full plane it was not going to be easy to land, but I set my heart at rest by thinking oh they'll give me 16R (the big runway) because it's close to the parking spot. Well I got 16R then on final a waiting Gulfstream got its IFR release, so they smacked me with a last minute 16L landing clearance. I stupidly accepted it, even though this was my first flight in that specific airplane with that big a load in a year at least. I was descending down for 16L and it looked pretty good then a rogue gust of wind blew me way off to the side and I couldn't hold the centerline. Since I was flying a low wing cherokee (the one in my picture), they sure love to float so I immediately knew I couldn't make the runway and applied full power, flaps up, go around. Figured it was better than landing between the runway and taxiway...

But this go around was different. The plane was full! It sluggishly tried to gain altitude but the airspeed wouldn't come up so I momentarily brought the nose down and saw the ground and a nice citation sovereign taxiing in front of me. I'll never forget that view, it seemed to last forever! Thankfully I was in a modified cherokee 235 so all of the horses came right back and I got back into the pattern with my heart beating rapidly and some tense passengers. Mind you I was 20 and there were grandparents in their 70s and their offspring in his late 40sish so they definitely were a bit on edge.

Returned to land with a constant crosswind on the small runway again without incident though, no rogue gusts just some sweaty palms.

Got back on the ground and they asked me when they could go next. I guess it was fun for them somehow...

But the stupid thing here was loading the plane with lots of fuel AND lots of people on a really really hot day and accepting the small runway with a crosswind in an uncomfortable situation, and my 6th wife. She can't help things either:dunno:

6th wife at age 20?! :nono:

The list is long and I have no need to involve the FAA.

I guess marrying my first wife could fall into that category. Of course, I lived to perpetuate the misery. :rofl:

I knew I would not hear from you again..Made you eat your words...

Or maybe ... just maybe ... I was out doing something more useful than arguing with a pathological liar. You will NEVER admit to BS, even if everyone else knows it.

Silence is not agreement. Your stories are, at the very least, embellished. There isn't much point to engaging you continuously on it, because it's thoroughly obvious you're FOS, and I really doubt there us anyone here dense enough to miss that after a couple of yarns.

Or maybe ... just maybe ... I was out doing something more useful than arguing with a pathological liar. You will NEVER admit to BS, even if everyone else knows it.

Silence is not agreement. Your stories are, at the very least, embellished. There isn't much point to engaging you continuously on it, because it's thoroughly obvious you're FOS, and I really doubt there us anyone here dense enough to miss that after a couple of yarns.

I made you eat your words.....Nothing you say will change that....Did they taste GOOD..As I proved..I do not lie....

Dumbest thing you have done and lived to tell about it

Engaged in this conversation with you in this thread. With every post you post, others watching this thread see you for the person you are.

I will not resort to calling you names like you have me for our Lord does not want us treating each other as you have been treating me. I guess you feel more like a Big Person argueing with me. So be it and go ahead and pump yourself up.

But I am done...I proved my point and made you look the fool.....

Please post it, I would be most interested. Not so much a lie but stories tend to become exaggerated over time.

Ron I will post the audio to this call if you do not believe me. You can hear it for yourself.

If you knew me you would know I do not tell fibs nor do I lie...EVER.....

There are those whom believe everyone lies for they lie. For if they lie the hole world must lie...Sorry but some of us tell the truth...

Like I said I will post the audio to this phone call and prove you....WRONG....

I was carried out to my car..My mom and my son had to drive me to another hospital....

BS...I think not.....

So now it is a bit different. You stated they told you they were unable to help and HAD 2 guys carry you out and you went to another hospital and stayed 2 weeks in ICU.
2 weeks is a long time in ICU. What was your diagnosis? Why was the one hospital UNABLE to help you?
Why did they not medivac you as EVERY other hospital I've ever been at would do?

Ron I will post the audio to this call if you do not believe me. You can hear it for yourself.

If you knew me you would know I do not tell fibs nor do I lie...EVER.....

There are those whom believe everyone lies for they lie. For if they lie the hole world must lie...Sorry but some of us tell the truth...

Like I said I will post the audio to this phone call and prove you....WRONG....

I was carried out to my car..My mom and my son had to drive me to another hospital....

BS...I think not.....

Please post it, I would be most interested. Not so much a lie but stories tend to become exaggerated over time.

I already posted this but here you go..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9T0xYGCyFI

Please everyone understand I could not move. Not one part of my body could I move.

This is the meeting I had with the CEO after being released from the hospital. This was the day I was released. I got on my electric scooter and went to this hospital for answers. I was in no shape to be doing this and could barley talk let alone move. I wanted so bad to just lay down but justice needed to be done.

Justice never was done for me anyway. My health kept me in bed for a long time and by the time I was able to do anything I just forgot about it.

I won't go into what this hospital tried to do to me because of this. I already see most do not belive this even happened, they would never believe what came next.

The reason the head ER Lady says I did not need to be admitted...She was reading my fathers chart.....This is why when I call, this ceo starts reading this chart to me...She gave him this chart for him to read to me over the phone....

I was so drugged up I could not spit this out...but today I can......

Could not move? I would bet it is back pain and it sounds like you are trying to get money from the CEO.

It may sound good to non medical personnel but to anyone knowledgeable, it is a shakedown, pure and simple.

You stayed in ICU for 2 weeks for back pain? Really? I call BS.

Sounds like drug seeking behavior and in the recording you are just trying to shake the hospital down for money. Looks like you were unsuccessful. LOL

What disease do you have?

You STILL have not told us a diagnosis. Why could you not move?
The reading from the wrong chart is immaterial. They still checked you out clinically and felt that you did not need to be an inpatient. Do you really think they base their admitting decision on an old chart?

If you are so drugged up you can't talk, you need to change providers.

The reason the head ER Lady says I did not need to be admitted...She was reading my fathers chart.....This is why when I call, this ceo starts reading this chart to me...She gave him this chart for him to read to me over the phone....

I was so drugged up I could not spit this out...but today I can......

You STILL have not told us a diagnosis. Why could you not move?
The reading from the wrong chart is immaterial. They still checked you out clinically and felt that you did not need to be an inpatient. Do you really think they base their admitting decision on an old chart?

If you are so drugged up you can't talk, you need to change providers.

They never check anything, they looked at me in the face.......I am done with this, I need to prove nothing else to anyone.....

Osteoprosis and Marphans...doctors told me I have the bones of a 96 year old women...Goes on a T score.....Mine are all -4 and bellow.

Good Day.........

Last edited:
Seriously, guys? Time to take this to private messages.

But I am done...I proved my point and made you look the fool.....

No you have not, about all you have done is made yourself look the fool.

You claim not to hate yet love nothing more than to spew hate against police, doctors, and anyone who sees it as the hate it is.

Last scrap of meat I'm throwing this troll, and I think it ranks as one of the dumber things I have done recently.

I am done so no need..

I said Good day..LOL..Lets all lighten up a little.. we all have one thing in common..Aviation and I hate no one but Love you all like my brother and sister...

Take care everyone of you......

You claim not to hate yet love nothing more than to spew hate against police, doctors, and anyone who sees it as the hate it is.

Why call this man a hater? Because he asked for accountability for other's actions? He feels aggrieved and has a right to redress of grievance regardless of what others think of him (if the grievance is legit).

I'm not taking a side, and I can't even get the video to load. Squeaky wheels deserve oil, ya know.

But it sounds like ....nevermind.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back