Dual XC and Solo XC

Jhernandez04

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
TheHulk
Well, I'm at 21.1hrs and I'm going tomorrow morning to flight plan with my CFI for my Dual XC! And then the following day the plan is to do my Solo XC!! Im pretty excited. I feel I'm more than ready.

KADM to KHBR to KDUC

Ready to prove my mettle!!!

Last edited:
Enjoy it. X-C is a big part of why most of us fly....going place! The local stuff is fun, too, but there's nothing like launching on a good, long xc flight.

The hours will come quickly now, so start preparing for your oral by reviewing all that you've studied. It will be checkride time sooner than you think.

Enjoy it. X-C is a big part of why most of us fly....going place! The local stuff is fun, too, but there's nothing like launching on a good, long xc flight.

The hours will come quickly now, so start preparing for your oral by reviewing all that you've studied. It will be checkride time sooner than you think.

I hope your right. Been a long time in the making!

The first solo cross country is fun. Flying to somewhere else other than the "practice area" really gives you the vision what the future will hold for you... Trips to places you never been to before.

The solo X-C's were definitely the highlight of my training. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face after I did my long solo X-C.

Back