drunk paxs kills everybody.

I guess it should never cease to amaze me what intoxicated people will do.

This is a learning tool. If you're drunk and/or unruly, you don't get in my plane. PERIOD.

Dumb, really dumb. :rolleyes:

Agreed that drunks shouldn't be on your small plane. However this doesn't seem like very much evidence to make the assumption that the PAX caused the crash. Could have.... but I think ill wait and pass judgement when I have a few more FACTS. Again, drunks on a plane is a bad idea.....I just am not ready to condemn someone without some real evidence.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Agreed that drunks shouldn't be on your small plane. However this doesn't seem like very much evidence to make the assumption that the PAX caused the crash.
I was thinking that too. Why couldn't the injuries they were talking about have been caused by the impact with water?

"... left them incapable of recognising the gravity of the situation..."

I wonder if this was intentional. :dunno:

Geez, they were a Level II threat before they ever go into the plane. Why would you not expect that threat level to go up? :dunno:

For those who have not noticed the Pax were first nation members, they are not to be served alcohol in Canada, to start with.

to add to the factor they were arguing over the cost of the flight, and had been turned away from the ferry boat, due to the fact they were drunk.

The pilot probably thought they would go to sleep once airborne

but bad decision making from square 1

Geez, they were a Level II threat before they ever go into the plane. Why would you not expect that threat level to go up? :dunno:

most folks that drink and fly go to sleep pretty quickly..

next your flying out to lunch, note who drinks and who falls asleep on the way home.

Back