dont ya just hate weather delays?

eric_ocean

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
osprey1
im a pre solo private pilot student, from east coast North Carolina....for the past three scheadules its been blowing over my allowed limit, or theres the maintenance issues.....i know i know , be patiecent but its tuff...guess the excitement of finally being able to fly my bird for the first time solo is getting to me....the words "always something" seems to be playing in now....ok back to work...
thanks for listening
Eric
PS....i know im not the only one!.....lol

just wait till you have your license and you dont have limits and you gotta figure out yourself if its flyable or not. im currently trying to make sense of the icing and cloud forecasts in north central iowa. they are not jiving. forecasting about a 10-40% chance of ice in an area/altitude clouds are not forecast. this darn low out here has been confusing the heck out of all the forecasters for the last day and i just want it to leave!

hey thanks so much.....im not one to complain, but its diapointing.....i was on for 20:00 utc ...and i sat in the office and said....he's made a mistake....its getting calm!......BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!!!!! its 23:46 and still blowing like mad!!!!........hey tony i told ya i wasnt the only one!.....i really appreciate that...and bob?...i fly a pa-28 cherokee, trainer....but fun to fly!
ttyl!
eric

Back