Don't swim in the water in Lake Havasu (and parts of Texas)

The media is completely blowing this out proportion... (amazing as that sounds... :D )

You are 10 times more likely to be struck and killed by lightning than get an amoeba up the nose...

Whaaaaa! Protect me from everything, put warning signs up, stay indoors! Never do anything because you might die... wait then you die anyway, and live a dull borring life. It's true, the world is trying to kill me.

Whaaaaa! Protect me from everything, put warning signs up, stay indoors! Never do anything because you might die... wait then you die anyway, and live a dull borring life. It's true, the world is trying to kill me.

Whew!
Then at least I know the world isn't trying to kill me (for the moment). :D

And even if you do the boy in a bubble routine and manage to become immortal, the Sun is going to torch you in about 4-5 billion years.

Society wants and expects 100% safe everything. The Universe has other ideas...

...back to sharing my sandwich with the puppydog...

I first heard about this driving through Austin when bringing the car up to DC from San Antonio.... There was a case on Lake LBJ this summer.

Back