Dog transport - help needed IN-KS

poadeleted20

Deleted
One of the dog rescue groups has a couple of dogs stranded in Evansville, IN (EVV) enroute west. They have transport arranged from Salina KS to destination, but need help getting from IN to KS. The two dogs should fit easily in a standard 36-inch crate (which fits easily in my Tiger). If anyone can assist for all or part of that journey, please contact me via PM or email.

Looks like we may have someone to fly from Missouri to Kansas. Can anyone help with Indiana to Missouri this weekend?

Come on guys, Dogs are great! Someone's gotta be able to help! Claim an airport or two enroute!

Were I closer, I definitely would. Indiana is just too far for me to go when the destination is further west still.

Ron, if you ever come across any dogs that need to be transported around my area, send me a message and I'll do it if I can. I used to volunteer at the SPCA, and my beloved rottweiler is a pound puppy.

Were I closer, I definitely would. Indiana is just too far for me to go when the destination is further west still.

Ron, if you ever come across any dogs that need to be transported around my area, send me a message and I'll do it if I can. I used to volunteer at the SPCA, and my beloved rottweiler is a pound puppy.
These people are always looking for pilots in your area.
http://aviation.meetup.com/95/

Don't let the URL throw you off -- They are "Animal Rescue Flights".

Bookmarked and joined, Peggy. Thanks! :)

Back