Do you fly your grandkids? Time Magazine wants to know about it...

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
From Nick Selby's FlyGuides.com site:

We've all seen how positive media coverage of general aviation is good for pilots. (And, uh, the converse is true, too). At Flyguides we've tried to highlight the positive aspects of flying as a way of getting closer to family - columns such as Right Seat Matters speak often about using your airplane to visit and travel with family and friends.

Last week, Time Magazine's Generations column contacted Flyguides. They want to speak with pilots who fly with their grandkids, for an article about interesting ways Americans over 50 find to have fun and spend time with the family.

If you've spent time flying with your grandkids, and would like to share your experiences with America, please get in touch with us (http://www.flyguides.com/contact) through our website. We'll pass your information on to Time's columnist.

We're told that this will be a positive piece about how pilots introduce their grandkids to aviation, and use general aviation to keep the family closer.

Troy: Thanks for posting this. I was just gonna do it when I came across your post. This could be great PR for GA

This looks neat! My Grandpa taught me and is now teaching my brother how to fly!

Back