Discolsing DUI Arrest on Medical

Mrs. Steingar is fortuitously deathly allergic to inebriation in others. She makes a marvelous metering system. Probably a good thing, left to my own devices I could indeed stray into danger territory.
Like China? LOL (Yes, that has multiple meanings!)

Like China? LOL (Yes, that has multiple meanings!)

I swear by my savage Pagan gods I have only seen him in that state twice in over 30 years. He blames you and those deadly margaritas, you know. You can definitely count success on the sommelier front.

He is very sorry he can't attend the 6Y9 do, the thought of a little turf airstrip with no cell signal is very appealing. I doubt he would attempt a flight as foolhardy as I am, though.

Many job opportunities leave no uncertainty about your requirement to report your DUI arrest or conviction. Careers in the Federal government and most states require you disclose any DUI’s in your record.

Other career areas which will require disclosure of all DUI events in most states include Truck Drivers, Mass Transit Drivers (Includes buses, trains, and ferries.), Pilots, Law Enforcement Careers, Doctors, Nurses, Child Care Workers, Health Care Providers and School Teachers.

You should always fully disclose the details of your case. Attempting to avoid reporting your DUI when the application process clearly requests the information will result in your application being rejected when the background check discovers otherwise. Even if you managed to secure the job, once the DUI was discovered you could be immediately terminated for falsely reporting your status on your application.

Part of me read through this thread and thought

"ugh I disagree with this guys decision to drink and drive, even if the machine really was off and the doctor was right and his blood alcohol content was lower... he still shouldn't have been driving that close to the limit"

I have a big problem with people drinking and driving... my mom was married to an alcoholic and he liked to rough me up (and is a dick in general) so my sympathy for someone who is an idiot is very small.

That said, I love our legal system and I don't see why -- if you did nothing wrong -- your incident should be used to ruin your life. What I do hope, is that you will think before you do it again. I personally have a one beer maximum and I rarely will do that, if I know that I am going to be driving or there are a group of us... I will just drink water. It 's healthier and means that we will all get home safely.

I'm not your mom/dad, so who am I to tell you what to do? Legally I don't think it's anyones business if your case was dismissed... we have an abusive government (this is not a party issue, it's a power issue). Our government can arrest you for tons of things, I was personally on the border watch list for a while... probably still am... that doesn't mean I broke a law.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back