Capt.Crash'n'Burn

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Capt.Crash'n'Burn
Any other players out there?

What courses do you play/ have played??

What discs do you throw??

Currently Here's the bag that I'm rocking.

(2) 175gr SS Voodoo's - putt and approach duties
150gr DX Aero - downwind and downhill approaches, tailwind putting.
175gr Pro Pig - short range drives and headwind approaches
(2) 168gr D Buzzz's - turnover midrange
178gr Z Buzzz - straight midrange
165gr DX Teebird - long range turnover
(2) 165gr Champ Teebird - primary driver
175gr Champ Teebird - slightly overstable drives
175gr Champ Firebird - headwinds and hook drives
166gr Pro Destroyer - S curves and max distance

I played the course on blue mountain in Missoula quite a bit. then I got a dog and no longer had to play fetch with myself.

We've got a course here and I've generally found that the disc golfers to be the most inconsiderate and obnoxious users of the mixed-use park the course exists on.

Wow, I haven't played in over a decade or so, I didn't know it still existed. I haven't seen an Ultimate league in as long either.

We've got a course here and I've generally found that the disc golfers to be the most inconsiderate and obnoxious users of the mixed-use park the course exists on.

Here is the opposite. Park users often deliberately camp in the middle of the fairways just to pess off disc golfers. It might be a racial thing though because most of the disc golfers are white and most of the people in the park are mexicans.

Wow, I haven't played in over a decade or so, I didn't know it still existed. I haven't seen an Ultimate league in as long either.

The number of courses nationwide has almost doubled since then. It's getting bigger and still growing.

Here is the opposite. Park users often deliberately camp in the middle of the fairways just to pess off disc golfers. It might be a racial thing though because most of the disc golfers are white and most of the people in the park are mexicans.

Of course picnicking is what the parks were for before a bunch of disc golfers conned state govt's into building a playpen for the few with everyone's money. Well maybe not the Mexican's money.:D

We had a disc golf course installed in our local park last year. I see someone playing pretty every time we go walking through.

Ultimate is alive and well on the left coast - my son is heavily involved

I play frequently.

I've played at:

Crane creek in Rohnert Park
Luchesi park in Petaluma
Lake Sonoma right under the dam
De La Veaga in Santa Cruz
Stafford Lake in Novato
"Middle Earth" in Occidental

and there are two courses that are fun to fly to:

Anderson Valley Brewing Company has a course right on the brewery grounds, although given the amount of delicious beer they make it's better to drive there so you can enjoy it. Also, Lampson airport in Loch Lomond in Lake County has a great course that's a five minutes drive from the field.

Love to play when I can, few things make for a better Sunday than frisbees, hiking, a few friends and a 12 pack of crappy beer.

Back