Dinner in Cape May (WWD) ?

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Mary and I are thinking about flying into Cape May to have dinner at the Oyster Bay. Lets say 4:30 arrival into WWD and be there at 5pm when they open......anyone up for a dinner flight???

How about you Cape May vacationers?

Last edited:
Mary and I are thinking about flying into Cape May to have dinner at the Oyster Bay. Lets say 4:30 arrival into WWD and be there at 5pm when they open......anyone up for a dinner flight???

How about you Cape May vacationers?

I'm booked this weekend, sorry. Actually, I'll be down there on vacation next week.:D

I'm not familiar with the Oyster Bay. Where is that?

I'm booked this weekend, sorry. Actually, I'll be down there on vacation next week.:D I'm not familiar with the Oyster Bay. Where is that?

Oyster Bay Steak and Seafood Restaurant
transparent.png

615 Lafayette St, Cape May, NJ‎ - (609) 884-2111‎

Wish i could Gary. But my buddy Tim has my plane in Ohio for the Indycar Race. Maybe next time
Dave G.

Too late -- just got back from a formation practice at Millville. Could have gone to WWD from there...

Full tummy....Surf and turf....cheesecake with bananas foster packaged for the flight home. Now that were home.....time for dessert.

Oyster Bay

Hi Gary & Mary - We didn't see your post until way too late. Sorry we missed it but it sounds like ya'll got bellies.

Also saw this way too late! We were down in Laurel DE (N06) for a memorial service. Could of easily stopped at WWD on the way home. Was a pretty nice day to be up in the air.

Gary

Back