Digital 182N POH

Jaybird180

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Jaybird180
Does anyone here have one to share or can point me to it? pdf or eBook, doesn't really matter. I just prefer digital format so I can read it at bedtime on my iPad.

But considering that I don't have a POH of any kind right now, paper will do until I can get a digital copy.

Thanks

Actually I did try that. Came up with a lot of references but not the POH for the N. I did find a Q model that was lableled N but didn't find that out until after I downloaded it on my slow 28.8 dial-up.

edited my prior post after yours ... another couple of promising links there

182'S, Diamonds, I think I remember piper in the mix somewhere... Don't forget to take a break before your head overflows!

Never took a flight in the Piper after I saw it. Then I found out that it was in maintenance and doesn't normally look that bad. But when I found out the CFI didn't have a valid medical, I had a moment of pause.

The DA-40 was a dream to fly, but things got awry with that outfit and I pulled out. I've talked with Tim's outfit and that seems promising...have to at least let the wife experience what all the giddyness was about. It moves along at a pretty good clip too.

The Skylane- this is a money saving deal. If things go well, I will also complete my IR in it and will then be able to join a local Mooney club (yeah, they dangled that carrot in front of me).

182'S, Diamonds, I think I remember piper in the mix somewhere... Don't forget to take a break before your head overflows!

You forgot about the Citabria. I did some spin training and will probably pursue some (at least) basic aerobatics. I had a good time with the CFI - "a natural teacher". Very easy to talk to.

Last edited:
Is it legal to operate an aircraft without a POH on-board (part of the O in AROW)?

Jay,

You'd love my club. We've got a well-equipped (and good-looking) 182N, a DA40, and an Archer. And with all the money you'd save living in WI instead of DC you could afford to fly all the time. ;)

Jay,

You'd love my club. We've got a well-equipped (and good-looking) 182N, a DA40, and an Archer. And with all the money you'd save living in WI instead of DC you could afford to fly all the time. ;)

Fret not, my day will come too.

Back